Are you familiar with Chris Brogan? If so, you know he's an entrepreneurial expert. He understands the game of monetizing very useful and valuable information on the Internet. Better yet, he's an expert at helping others grow their businesses. Brogan's webinars typically do more to help you grow your own business than his.
Chris Brogan is conducting his Online Course Maker webinar coming up on Tues. March 17th at 7pm (EST) about how to build your own online course to deliver value and build your business.
I have sat in on Brogan's webinars before and they're always jam packed with value that far exceeds the $20 price tag.
This webinar promises to pull back the curtain on developing your own online training including:
- How to make courses from a place of service and not greed.
- How to put together free or inexpensive learning environments.
- Which tools you’ll need to deliver these projects automatically.
- How to create the content for these courses.
- At least four different online product options you can create.
- Pricing strategies for online learning.
- The differences between email-delivered and online-only projects.
- Marketing, sales, and launch ideas.
- A peek into what my next BIG project will be and how I’m setting that up.
- And of course, all your questions.
Even if you won't be able to join the live webinar, it will be worth signing up just to get the recorded version of the webinar the next day.