- Execute Gig Economy Autism website, AutismHR.com, as it is intended
- Revamp "Light of Mourning" Music Album
- Capture "Music Legacy Project" film/audio footage
- Make Progress on Writing/Drawing "Boxville" fictional story
- Help Others (my contacts) reach their success
I've been overwhelmed lately with everything I'm trying to achieve this year. I tend to do this, and put a lot of pressure on myself to accomplish things as quickly as I can.
What happens is my thoughts/ideas/goals/ambitions expand out until they reach a critical mass at which point I can't possibly sustain my current mode of operation.
Then I'm forced to scale back my focus in order to achieve quality results on at least a few things.
Here's where I'm currently at on my goal progress...
posted by: Nick Venturella